Our new Free Rein series of 5th wheelers is now 100% Australian designed and built in our factory at Burleigh Heads to ensure the highest quality is achieved.
Click on the images below to be taken to a particular model, or you can keep reading to learn about the 5th wheeler range.
The Roebuck 6.8m – Small 5th wheelerRead more
The Investigator 8m – Rear Kitchen modelRead more
The Reliance 8m – Rear Lounge modelRead more
Hayman Reese 30K 5th wheel hitchRead more
Hayman Reese R20 Titan 5th wheel hitchRead more
Hijacker hitch – Double PivotRead more
Hijacker hitch – Flat DeckRead more
Why Choose a Cut Loose 5th Wheeler?
The key benefits of the Free Rein Series include :
- Optimum Size – large enough to live in, yet compact enough to tow with popular Australian utilities. Tourist park ‘friendly’
- Unbeatable Strength – hi-strength chassis, aluminium superstructure and composite construction mean that our units are built with strength and toughness for Australian conditions
- Low weight – hi-tech components using one-piece composite panels and light-weight cabinetry to save on weight
- Durability – key components are completely water resistant and will not decay over time
- Safety and comfort – Industry leading Cruisemaster suspension for the smoothest ride on the road
- Fuel Economy – unique bullet shaped nosecone to ’reduce drag’ & improve fuel efficiency
- Your Choice – our customers get to choose all their interior design features
Our commitment to you is that we build the highest quality 5th wheelers, provide excellent customer service. Additionally, Cut Loose is committed to buying components in Australia …so you can be assured that your hard-earned dollars are staying in the country! This is very unique within the Australian Caravan Industry.
Cut Loose is Australia’s leading manufacturer of high quality Australian 5th wheelers for small utilities and has an enviable reputation out on the road.
Our range of models continues to develop, so why not start by looking at the most popular models above and then call us to see what we can build for YOU.
All models available in Queen Bed or Twin bed formation.
All models available with or without slide-out.
Whilst no two Cut Loose 5th wheeler models are the same, the document below sets out what inclusions you can expect in a standard Cut Loose fit-out.
The following document can be printed or saved to you computer.