Cut Loose small caravans are amongst the lightest in the industry.
Ranging from 4m to 6m in size, these caravans are extremely easy to tow due to:
- Their composite structure
- The aerodynamic shape and
- The technology we use for their construction
Keep reading to find out more…
Cut Loose Small Caravans under 6m
Cut Loose use Premium composite panels and a Dual Strength Construction System for their small caravans.
This construction system gives you:
- Less weight for the size of your caravan
- An easier to tow caravan
- Greater strength and safety on the road
- Materials that do not decay from moisture, heat or age
- An aerodynamic front end saving you fuel costs
- A caravan that can be towed by an affordable popular tow vehicle
Cut Loose give you choice
A range of single axle or tandem axle systems and suspensions are available to suit your travels and your budget.
A range of on-road and off-road suspensions are available.
Choose from a range of floor plans – or choose your own version of a floor plan to suit your needs and lifestyle.
Complete freedom to choose your interior furnishings and décor to suit your taste.
Some images below…
For information on options & accessories, please click here to be taken to our Options & Accessories page.